HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
DO NOT USE ON CATS OR KITTENS
Use only on adult dogs. Do not apply to puppies under 6 months of age. Consult a veterinarian before applying this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing dogs. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs or sensitivity occur bathe your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
HOTLINE NUMBER: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-888-740-8712.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep container closed.
If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in a trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.