AdvectaTM Indoors for Fleas, Ticks and Spiders Ready-to-Use Indoor Spray is an economical do-it-yourself pest control. This ready-to-use indoor spray is water based, odor free, and leaves no oily residue behind.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum , or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to fish. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas. Do not discharge effluent containing this product into lakes, streams, ponds, estuaries, oceans, or other waters unless in accordance with the requirements of a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit and the permitting authority has been notified in writing prior to discharge. Do not discharge effluent containing this product to sewer systems without previously notifying the local sewage treatment plant authority. For guidance contact your State Water Board or Regional Office of the EPA.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-888-740-8721.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep container closed. Always store pesticides in the original container. Store away from food and pet food.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING
Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.