Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
How to Open
1. Tear through perforation
2. Fold back the safety tab
3. Cut with scissors to open applicator
Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each applicator.
How to Apply for Dogs
1. Prepare applicator as shown in “How to Open.”
2. 3 – 10 lbs and 11 -20 lbs: Apply the entire contents of the applicator to one spot on the dog as described: Part the hair on the dog back between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and gently squeeze to apply all the contents to the skin. Carefully avoid allowing the product to run off the side of the dog. Keep solution out of your dog’s eyes and do not allow your dog to ingest this product. 21 – 55 lbs and over 55 lbs: apply the entire contents of the applicator evenly to three or four spots on the top of the back of the dog from the should to the base of the tail as shown:
3. At each application site part the hair of the dog until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and gently squeeze to apply the solution on the skin. Do not apply an amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog. Keep the solution out of your dog’s eyes and do not allow your dog to ingest this product.
4. Discard empty applicator and packaging as described in the Store and Disposal section.
Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age or weighing less than [3 lbs.; 11lbs.; 21 lbs.; 55 lbs.] As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS OR ON PUPPIES 7 WEEKS OF AGE OR OLDER WEIGHING [ 3 to 10 lbs.; 11 to 20 lbs.; 21 to 55 lbs.; Over 55 lbs.]
DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS
NO NOT EXCEED LABELED DOSAGE AMOUNT FOR DOGS
DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONE (1) TUBE PER TREATMENT
DO NOT HAVE CONTACT OR ALLOW CHILDREN TO HAVE CONTACT WITH TREATED AREA UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects, although very rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-275-1414.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies or consumer questions call 1-800-275-1414.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment or advice.