It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Read Entire Label Before Each Use
Restrictions: Use only on cats or on kittens 8 weeks of age or older weighing more than 5 lbs. Do not use on other animals. Do not exceed labeled dosage amounts for cats. Do not apply more than one (1) tube per treatment. Do not have contact or allow children to have contacted with treated area until completely dry.
How to Apply for Cats
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package.
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet’s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
5. The cat should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the cat’s back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin.
6. Discard empty tube as described in the Storage and Disposal section.
7. Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not re-treat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is obtained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use only. Do not apply to cats or kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than [2 lbs.; 5 lbs.; 9 lbs.] As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON CATS OR KITTENS 8 WEEKS AND OLDER WEIGHING [5 to 9 lbs.; Over 9 lbs.]
DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS
NO NOT EXCEED LABELED DOSAGE AMOUNT FOR CATS
DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONE (1) TUBE PER TREATMENT ON ANY CAT
DO NOT HAVE CONTACT OR ALLOW CHILDREN TO HAVE CONTACT WITH TREATED AREA UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY
Side effects: Monitor your CAT after application. Side effects, although very rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as hypersalivation, vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-275-1414.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies or consumer questions call 1-800-275-1414.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment or advice.