Fleas are not only a nuisance, but they can present potentially serious health problems for your pet. Advecta II is a flea treatment that provides long-lasting relief for your pet. If you have a medium-sized dog, Advecta II for Medium Dogs can help protect your pet against fleas and the issues related to flea infestations.
Advecta II uses a powerful formula containing the same active ingredients used in Advantage II, providing long-lasting, comprehensive relief for medium-sized dogs.
Advecta II for medium-sized dogs is a monthly topical flea treatment that kills fleas and effectively breaks the flea life cycle to protect against a flea reinfestation. Plus it stops existing chewing lice infestations as well. Advecta II contains the same active ingredients as Advantage II for Dogs*
Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age or weighing less than [3 lbs.; 11lbs.; 21 lbs.; 55 lbs.] As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS OR ON PUPPIES 7 WEEKS OF AGE OR OLDER WEIGHING [ 3 to 10 lbs.; 11 to 20 lbs.; 21 to 55 lbs.; Over 55 lbs.]
DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS
NO NOT EXCEED LABELED DOSAGE AMOUNT FOR DOGS
DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONE (1) TUBE PER TREATMENT
DO NOT HAVE CONTACT OR ALLOW CHILDREN TO HAVE CONTACT WITH TREATED AREA UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects, although very rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-275-1414.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies or consumer questions call 1-800-275-1414.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment or advice.