Eliminate and control pests from your pet with Advecta II

Eliminate and control pests from your pet with Advecta II
Contains the same active ingredients used in Advantage® II.
  • Imidacloprid ... 9.10%
  • Pyriproxyfen ... 0.46%
  • Other Ingredient ... 90.44%
  • Total ... 100.00%
Advecta II is a monthly spot on treatment that effectively breaks the flea life-cycle stages and stops existing chewing lice infestations.

Advecta® II for Dogs contains the same active ingredients used in Advantage® II for Dogs*.

Advecta II uses a waterproof formula.

Frequency of Application
Fleas
Advecta II quickly kills existing fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for up to 4 weeks.
Chewing Lice
Advecta II kills chewing lice and prevents future infestations. Product should be applied once a month as a topical treatment.
Precautionary Statements

Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)

HAZARDS TO HUMANS

CAUTION
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.

HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age or weighing less than [3 lbs.; 11lbs.; 21 lbs.; 55 lbs.] As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product.

READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE

RESTRICTIONS
USE ONLY ON DOGS OR ON PUPPIES 7 WEEKS OF AGE OR OLDER WEIGHING [ 3 to 10 lbs.; 11 to 20 lbs.; 21 to 55 lbs.; Over 55 lbs.]
DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS
NO NOT EXCEED LABELED DOSAGE AMOUNT FOR DOGS
DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONE (1) TUBE PER TREATMENT
DO NOT HAVE CONTACT OR ALLOW CHILDREN TO HAVE CONTACT WITH TREATED AREA UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY

SIDE EFFECTS
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects, although very rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-275-1414.

First Aid

Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies or consumer questions call 1-800-275-1414.

IF SWALLOWED:
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

IF IN EYES:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment or advice.

Don't Use on Cats
DO NOT USE ON CATS.
Keep cats away from treated dog for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.