HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Causes skin irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing. Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing product vapor. If available, wear protective eyewear such as goggles or safety glasses. Wear gloves made out of any waterproof material. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before use.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
Combustible. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance. Then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-888-343-2956.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool dry area. Always store pesticides in the original container. Store away from food and pet food.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.