When it comes to protecting your pet from fleas, ticks, and other pests, Advecta 3 for small dogs is here to help. Fleas and ticks can cause health problems your pet. Thankfully, Advecta 3 for Small Dogs provides flea prevention, tick prevention, and pest control for small dogs of any breed.
Advecta 3 is a pest control product, using a powerful formula and Advecta 3 contains the same active ingredients used in K9 Advantix II. This formula works by disrupting the life cycle of fleas while also repelling biting insects like mosquitoes and flies. Simply apply Advecta 3 to your dog once every month to protect your pet from fleas, ticks, lice, mosquitoes, and biting flies.
Advecta 3 combines a variety of powerful active ingredients – Advecta 3 contains the same active ingredients used in K9 Advantix II – to provide protection from fleas, ticks, lice, and biting insects. One simple treatment each month protects your pet from all of the following pests:
Advecta 3 uses a waterproof formula, and under normal conditions, one spot treatment will provide protection for about a month. If your dog is suffering from a severe flea infestation, it may be necessary to retreat before a month has passed. Once the flea infestation is under control, resume a monthly application schedule to maintain protection. In any case, never apply Advecta 3 more than once every seven (7) days. NOTE: Always follow product instructions. If you have any questions, please contact your local veterinarian.
With Advecta 3, it’s never been easier to achieve protection from fleas, ticks, lice, and other insects for your dog. So what are you waiting for? Give your dog the gift of long-lasting health and find an Advecta retailer near you today!
Precautionary Statement needs to be updated to:
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs. Do not use on puppies under seven (7) weeks of age. Do not get this product in dog’s eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging.
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy or agitation) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-855-844-4375.
Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
If in Eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. • Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies call 1-855-844-4375. For consumer questions, call 1-888-846-4231.
Note to Physician:
Treat the patient symptomatically.
DO NOT USE ON CATS – MAY BE FATAL. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies or consumer questions call 1-800-275-1414.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment or advice.