Flea Control For Dogs With Advecta
Treat Fleas Year-Round
Contrary to popular belief, fleas aren’t just a problem in the hot, humid months. An effective flea control regimen must be year-round. Advecta II for Dogs is a monthly spot-on treatment that effectively breaks the flea life cycle stages to keep your dog protected. Regular carpet cleanings and washing of your dog’s bedding will also help keep fleas under control and avoid an infestation.
Additional Tips For Flea Prevention
In addition to keeping up with monthly flea treatment for your dog, there are some other things you can do to keep the pesky parasites away. Follow these tips for flea prevention:
- Check your dog for ticks regularly
- Keep your dog clean and well-groomed
- Maintain your yard by mowing regularly and cleaning up brush & clippings
- Keep up with your dog’s regular vet checkups
- Throw out expired flea treatment products—they are less effective
Find A Store Near You Today!
You love your dog dearly, and Advecta does, too. That’s why we proudly offer a variety of flea prevention solutions to keep your pet healthy. Find a store near you to shop our flea repellents, or contact us with any questions related to flea control. We can’t wait to hear from you, and look forward to giving you peace of mind as a pet owner.